One common worry that people have about online dating is how to keep a conversation going for the long-term, as opposed to just using snappy headlines or text messages. After all, at some point your date is going to notice if your conversation is lacking, compared to the “one liners” you send him at the beginning.
You want to come across as intelligent, mature and maybe even a little mysterious. And maybe that’s fairly easy to do in conversation. But let’s face it, online chat can be intimidating.
That’s why in this article we’re going to review six paragraphs of great text that you can use…and even better, you can adapt it to your own unique voice and personality. We’ll cover the text and then an explanation on why it works so well.
1. Hey…so I’m on my way to work and I was thinking about you. You have such a wonderful smile. Sometimes I just look at your face, your big (color) eyes and I just giggle. That sexy kind of giggle, you know. The more I get to know you, the more I crave to know even more intimate details about you. So you were saying the other day that you wonder if I really like you? You’re always on my mind. Have a good night.
This is a wonderful paragraph because it really pushes him to have attraction and desire for you…and yet it avoids the trap of proclaiming love too soon. You let him know your intense level of attraction, (not love or commitment) and so you give him validation while also inspiring him to try a little harder.
2. The first time I saw you, I knew that we were going to be a part of each other’s lives. It’s like we live in our own little world and I love the feeling. And now…it’s hard to imagine a time in my life when I didn’t have you with me. I can’t even think of some things now without thinking about inside jokes we had together or just your brilliant perspective on things.
These are all “love quotes” without the specific mention of life. This can be used in dating, especially near to or after sex happens. You’re admitting to him that your lives are linked together and that he’s influencing the way you see things. The word love may be missing but you’re conveying all the wonderful qualities of love. And you give him the option to push things further.
3. I care so much about you. I don’t care what anyone thinks about you. You’re the man I want to be with. You could never be just a friend to me. No you’re not perfect…you’re far too interesting to be perfect. But you’re perfect for me.
This can only be used if he’s the “bad boy” and has made a few enemies. But this is exactly what a bad boy wants to hear. Deep down, he probably does feel bad for alienating members of your family or friends, because of superficial differences. (i.e. interracial romance, lifestyle differences, different careers, and so on) But when he hears that your attraction is still strong, you can make him feel stronger and even more close to you.
4. I think you’re amazing! I know we fight a lot. But that doesn’t mean I think any less of you as a man. What can I say…I’m a handful. I’m tough…and you’re strong enough of a man to handle me. You’re also sweet, kind, funny, and compassionate. That’s what matters. You always treat me like a princess in public and a porn star in bed. Don’t ever think you’re not the BEST boyfriend I’ve ever had. You’ve spoiled me so bad I don’t think anyone could ever take your place.
This is a great paragraph for those relationships where you do step on each other’s toes, and sometimes hurt each other’s feelings, and yet you always respect each other deeply. This message will remind him that you still feel attraction and love for him, even though you have your ups and downs. The princess in public and porn star in bed is also very caressing to his ego!
5. With every new man I meet…I appreciate you even more. You’re my rock, the one true thing in my life. I don’t know who I would be if I didn’t have you to count on. When I’m feeling down, you always have a way of cheering me up. Like when you tell me I’m beautiful or “let’s skip that and order pizza and watch a cheesy movie.” You’re my shoulder to cry on and you’ll always be in my heart.”
Every man loves to hear that other men really pale in comparison. There will always be stronger guys, more handsome guys and richer guys…but the fact that you love his mind, his heart and his good and unique qualities makes the love between you real. It’s also a great idea to mention specific reasons on how he cheers you up or makes you smile.
6. Do you really mean that? I have a secret confession to make and it’s been eating me up inside. I’m in love with you too. I feel like I’ve known you always or maybe in a past life. Maybe as soul mates. I never believed in that stuff until I met you. You’re the first thing I think about when I get out of bed and the last thing I think about getting in bed. We’ve shared so much together. I can tell you anything and you can tell me anything. I love you too…I’ve always loved you.
Finally, when he does talk about love and commitment, give him one of these “secret confession” speeches. He says he loves you first…so maybe he’s expecting a dramatic reaction from you rather than just a cold “Oh thanks” or “I like you too.” A secret confession that you feel the same way will bring you closer together and bond you for life!
Text him this to trigger his desire to chase you…
Did you know that you can trigger a man’s hormones through your text messages?
It’s true. How you communicate with a man can actually release different hormones in his body.
One of the most important ones is testosterone because that’s what makes him CHASE you, pursue you, and invest in you so that he gets “hooked” and desires something more with you.
Want to trigger this in your man?
P.S. You can actually trigger a “cocktail of emotions” inside a man that makes him feel like he can’t get you out of his mind and even feel addicted to you, if you text him a certain way.