Isn’t it amazing when you finally meet a guy that you’re attracted to and that gets sexual chemistry? He understands attraction, flirting and teasing. But more to the point, he just wants YOU. He feels attracted to you and he always gives you that impression that he’s willing to do anything for your amusement.
It’s great to get him talking. You love listening to him and getting him to rant, ramble and think out loud.
Oh but what do you do when he finally runs out of topics? He feels exhausted after his long dialog (or online message) and so he shuts down for a while. He might even be waiting for YOU to say something equally interesting and fun.
That’s a lot of pressure, isn’t it? Especially if he’s a smart guy…you want to keep him talking but you’re not sure where to steer the conversation.
Here’s a simple hint. Ask more open-ended questions! In early dating, men want to talk more in general. So you’re not actually competing with him or matching his total word count.
You’re enticing him to talk more. You’re encouraging him to go deeper, talk about more personal things. Talking is all about bonding. The discussions don’t have to be that brilliant. In fact, the broader the topic, the more he’ll have to say about it.
Now understand a man might be a little weirded out if you come on too strong and ask for “PERSONAL” details.
Yikes. So don’t be so quick to talk about life goals, marriage, or even his favorite sexual fantasy. Start subtle, slow, and work your way up to those topics when you both feel comfortable doing so.
Here are 60 questions to get you started.
1. If we could spend one whole day together, where would you take me?
2. Be honest…what did you think when you first met me?
3. Have you ever dreamed about me? What did I do in the dream?
4. Name something you’ve thought about doing…but would never actually do?
5. What’s the best way to make you feel very grateful and appreciative?
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
7. What’s a cutesy nickname you’d like to give me?
8. What do you like to do to feel relaxed? Non-sexual answer!
9. What is a weird hobby or interest you have that no one else knows?
10. What is something you’d love to ask me?
11. What kind of tattoo do you think about getting?
12. How do you react when a girl tells you that she likes you?
13. What was your favorite movie as a kid? What about now?
14. What kind of meal do you love to cook and eat? What meal do you like someone else making for you?
15. Have you ever sent a naughty picture of yourself to someone?
16. What would you do if the world was ending in 24 hours?
17. What is your favorite kind of book to read?
18. What attracts you to a woman?
19. Is there something crazy and wild you’ve thought about doing in public?
20. When’s the last time you got so nervous that you felt sick?
21. Do girls that make the first move intimidate you or do you like it?
22. What do you see in your future?
23. What is your dream job or the one thing you want to accomplish most?
24. Do you believe in love at first sight or is that silly?
25. What is your most attractive quality? Both in body and in mind?
26. Who is your secret crush that no one else knows?
27. What is your earliest memory?
28. What is your favorite pastime?
29. How can you tell if a girl is turned on?
30. How would you describe the perfect kiss?
31. What quality is hard to resist in a woman?
32. What’s the most embarrassing thing you can remember?
33. How do you sleep at night?
34. What is your favorite song to karaoke?
35. If you could live at any time in world history what era would you choose?
36. What is your spirit animal?
37. Who is your very best friend?
38. Have you ever roleplayed? For innocent fun or theatre? For sex?
39. Have you ever been instantly attracted to somebody you just met and had obsessive, very sexual feelings for them?
40. Is there a fantasy or a sexy scene from a movie you think about trying in real life?
41. What do you like to wear when no one’s looking?
42. When in your lifetime have you felt the most confident and attractive?
43. What is something you’ve done most people would never know?
44. How do you make small talk with a stranger?
45. If you liked a girl but were too shy to admit it, what would you do to show her how you felt?
46. What was the scariest moment of your life?
47. What was the most erotic memory of your life?
48. When is the last time you fell in love? Why did you love her?
49. What makes you lose your temper?
50. What makes you trust someone? What destroys that trust?
51. What’s your favorite type of car?
52. What kind of clothing do you like best on a woman?
53. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
54. What do you do for fun, by yourself and with others?
55. What’s something that makes you cry?
56. If you could have super powers for a day, which one would you choose?
57. What would the story of your life be called if it were a book?
58. Who is your worst enemy?
59. Where is the most interesting destination you’ve traveled?
60. What is your favorite silly expression to use?
In closing, remember the purpose of flirty chats and questions. You’re bonding, getting comfortable with each other, and learning how the other person thinks. You’re exploring and retaining information about your partner. While these questions might appear flirty and mindless, they’re actually very pointed questions that reveal important things about his perspective and how he sees the world. Pay close attention and you’ll quickly learn about that man behind the mask.
The 5 Word Phrase That Destroys a Man’s Love For You And Drives Him Out Of Your Life
There’s a simple 5 word phrase that will destroy any man’s love for you and drive him out of your life completely…
It usually comes out as an honest question when you want to connect with him…
But only serves to push him away and slowly kill your relationship from the inside out…
It can take a man who is filled with love and passion for you…
And make him feel cold, distant, and uninterested…
Have you figured out what it is yet?
Many women send this as a text message when they’re feeling insecure…
And then are confused why he suddenly pulls away and disappears completely…
Most of the women who ask it don’t even know how harmful it is…
Yet it can take a relationship that seems like it’s perfect…
A relationship where you feel loved, cared for, and like you’ve finally found “the one”…
And overnight, it can tear that relationship apart…
Leaving you confused, frustrated, and heartbroken…
If you don’t know what this simple yet seemingly innocent question is…
I want you to stop what you’re doing and go watch this video presentation that I put together for you at the link below…
My name is Matthew Coast and I’ve been teaching in the dating industry on since 2005…
I’ve helped hundreds of thousands of women, all over the world…
Get into relationships where they feel loved, seen, and cherished by the men they’re with…
I show you what this 5 word phrase is…
I’ll teach you about why men pull away, how to stop it from happening…
And how to attract the man you want…
Into a relationship where you’re loved and adored and treated like a priority…
No matter how painful things have been in your past…
You can attract a great man and have a great relationship…
Just click the link on your screen and the watch the video right now…
If you’re struggling with men pulling away from you…
If you’re tired of giving everything to a relationship and only being taken for granted…
And if you’re ready to have a man see you as a woman that he wants to be with forever…