“Let’s get to the point! I’m going to ask you five questions to determine if we’re a match!”
Isn’t that how speed dating feels sometimes? Nowadays, it’s not just the old fashioned meetup group where you’re randomly paired with a guy at a table.
Even online dating apps are using speed dating questions to help break the ice and determine (as quickly as possible) if you’re a match.
Here’s a question: why not? Why not get right to the point and figure out if you’re compatible? It’s not rude or unromantic. If anything, it’s the nice thing to do, since men are always complaining that women don’t give them a chance.
So rather than pretending to be open to a relationship that will never happen, why not give him some speed dating questions to determine, once and for all, that you’re not compatible?
Consider it a form of “filtering out” the wrong type of man so that you can make time for better quality matches. By asking these direct questions, you can avoid lots of wasted time and fast-forward to the men who match your lifestyle, personality and your values.
Here are 70 of the best questions that you can ask in an app, at a speed dating event, or even in casual conversation. Ask them in order, starting with simple and safe questions and then getting more personal as time goes on.
1. What do you do for work?
2. What’s your favorite hobby?
3. What’s the story behind your middle name or initial?
4. What nickname do your friends call you?
5. What do you when you’re bored?
6. What do you like to do on your days off?
7. What are the top three things on your “bucket list”?
8. What if you won a 500 million dollar lottery? What would be the first thing you did? (after taxes)
9. Where were you born?
10. Where did you grow up?
11. What do you remember the most about your mom and dad?
12. What is your greatest accomplishment so far?
13. What would your legacy be, if it were up to you?
14. Do you believe in God?
15. What is your favorite type of animal?
16. What political party are you?
17. Who is a famous person, alive or dead, that you admire the most?
18. What’s your favorite song?
19. What’s your favorite book?
20. What’s your favorite movie?
21. What’s your favorite TV series of all time?
22. What’s your favorite thing to study?
23. What did you study in college?
24. What did you score on the Myers Briggs test?
25. What’s your astrological sign?
26. What is a flaw you would like to change about yourself?
27. What is one thing about yourself that you take pride in?
28. What about a woman turns you on, physically and mentally?
29. What turns you off in a date?
30. Who was your favorite person as a little kid?
31. If you could have dinner with anyone in history who would you choose?
32. What makes you laugh the hardest?
33. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
34. How old were you when you first had sex?
35. Can you remember all the people you’ve had sex with?
36. Have any tattoos or piercings?
37. What’s your favorite meal to eat?
38. What’s your favorite meal to cook for someone else?
39. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? 10? 20?
40. What’s your phobia?
41. What’s a secret about you that no one else knows?
42. Which cartoon or comic book character do you most relate to?
43. What is a secret talent you have that no one else knows?
44. Do you smoke cigarettes or marijuana?
45. What’s your favorite kind of alcoholic beverage?
46. Do you have any siblings (or friends that are like siblings)?
47. Do you have any pets or would you like to have one?
48. Do you remember your very first concert?
49. If you could be rich and famous what would your claim to fame be?
50. Do you play any sports or watch any on TV?
51. What is your stripper name? (Just take the name of your first pet and then add that to the name of the street you grew up on)
52. Name a movie, book or TV show you absolutely hate.
53. Do you have a worst enemy or did you once have someone like that?
54. Have you ever seen anything paranormal?
55. What happens after we die?
56. Who is your celebrity crush?
57. What is your kinkiest most taboo fantasy?
58. What is your favorite way to relax after a stressful day?
59. What puts you in a bad mood?
60. What puts you in a great mood?
61. What’s something good that happened today?
62. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
63. What is the worst job you’ve ever had?
64. What is the worst date you’ve ever been on?
65. What was the best sex of your life?
66. What is your guilty pleasure?
67. What is your favorite online magazine to keep track of the news?
68. Have you ever met a famous person?
69. What would be your super power if you had a choice?
70. Now then…what’s something you would like to ask me?
The speed dating approach is actually very smart because of the time it saves. Let’s face it, many bad relationships start because two people get together without having much in common. He is confident, she is lonely, there’s some mutual attraction, and so they give it a try. But that’s actually a recipe for disaster. Without true compatibility, you’re both wasting each other’s time.
That’s why asking personality test questions and goal-oriented questions will go a long way. You will quickly learn the essence of this person (just as he will learn who you are) and you can then determine if your lives are taking different paths or if there is the potential for love.
The 5 Word Phrase That Destroys a Man’s Love For You And Drives Him Out Of Your Life
There’s a simple 5 word phrase that will destroy any man’s love for you and drive him out of your life completely…
It usually comes out as an honest question when you want to connect with him…
But only serves to push him away and slowly kill your relationship from the inside out…
It can take a man who is filled with love and passion for you…
And make him feel cold, distant, and uninterested…
Have you figured out what it is yet?
Many women send this as a text message when they’re feeling insecure…
And then are confused why he suddenly pulls away and disappears completely…
Most of the women who ask it don’t even know how harmful it is…
Yet it can take a relationship that seems like it’s perfect…
A relationship where you feel loved, cared for, and like you’ve finally found “the one”…
And overnight, it can tear that relationship apart…
Leaving you confused, frustrated, and heartbroken…
If you don’t know what this simple yet seemingly innocent question is…
I want you to stop what you’re doing and go watch this video presentation that I put together for you at the link below…
My name is Matthew Coast and I’ve been teaching in the dating industry on since 2005…
I’ve helped hundreds of thousands of women, all over the world…
Get into relationships where they feel loved, seen, and cherished by the men they’re with…
I show you what this 5 word phrase is…
I’ll teach you about why men pull away, how to stop it from happening…
And how to attract the man you want…
Into a relationship where you’re loved and adored and treated like a priority…
No matter how painful things have been in your past…
You can attract a great man and have a great relationship…
Just click the link on your screen and the watch the video right now…
If you’re struggling with men pulling away from you…
If you’re tired of giving everything to a relationship and only being taken for granted…
And if you’re ready to have a man see you as a woman that he wants to be with forever…