One of the best ways to bond with your new boyfriend, before and after sex, is to ask dirty questions. When you feel strongly attracted and feel it’s time to explore each other intimately (meaning you have known each other for a while!) you start slowly and then progress to a deeper and more intense connection.
So with dirty questions before sex, you would hint around and be a little coy about it. Talk about past experiences. Talk about each other’s feelings on various sexual issues and activities. Whet your appetite for more playfulness and more dialog so that you desire more. As you continue to talk, you can ask more private and outrageous questions. But by then, you trust each other and you crave more honesty and sharing.
After you have sex, the pattern continues. You discuss the first experience. What you liked. What you look forward to the next time it happens. Then you might even progress to asking more provocative questions about sex, like fantasies, taboos, hard limits, and other details.
The more you know about each other, the more attraction increases and gradually, your love intensifies
So for this blog, we’re going to list some great dirty questions to use during your text or phone conversations. Feel free to steal these, adapt them, or create your own personalized version of each one.
- How many dates before you trust a woman enough to have sex?
- What stuff turns you on? Turns you off?
- What’s the sexiest part of a woman’s body?
- What kind of personality does your ultimate fantasy girl have?
- What’s the best thing a woman can wear to get your attention?
- Have you ever had a one night stand and why?
- Have you ever had a friend with benefits and why didn’t it become something else?
- Do you still talk to or sleep with your ex?
- Have you ever fantasized or slept with someone you despise?
- Have you ever fantasized about being dominated, spanked or tied up by a woman?
- Has anyone accidentally seen you naked?
- How old were you when you lost your virginity?
- What was your first fantasy for the first time you touched yourself?
- What costume would you most like a woman to try on for you?
- What is your idea of good foreplay?
- What’s your attitude on anal?
- Would you ever try a threesome in real life? Two guys or two girls?
- What part of a woman’s body is best for a sexy tattoo?
- Have you ever sent nudes before?
- Have you ever had phone sex or cyber sex?
- Who is your favorite porn star and why?
- What is the role play fantasy you enjoy acting out the most?
- Would you ever watch your partner have sex with someone else?
- Have you ever been caught having sex by someone else or in public?
- Fantasized or tried to hook up with someone who was “taken”?
- Fantasized about another guy before?
- Who else of our mutual friends have you fantasized about?
- Have you slept with anyone much older than you?
- Have you ever been humiliated or embarrassed during sex?
- Have you ever been or thought about attending an orgy or swinger’s party?
- Have you ever been with a sex worker?
- What’s the most sexual positions you’ve ever tried in one session?
- What makes you orgasm no matter how hard you try to resist?
- What’s the one thing you’ve done sexually that makes you feel ashamed?
- If you could have sex with any famous person who would you choose?
- If you reversed genders who are some guys you would sleep with as a girl?
- Have you ever cheated or fantasized about cheating?
- What’s the most taboo fantasy you’ve ever had?
- What’s the worst porn you’ve ever seen that completely turned you off?
- What’s the name of your secret crush?
- What’s the most outrageous fantasy you’ve had involving your secret crush?
- If your girlfriend offered you a threesome with your secret crush, how would you prepare for it?
- What’s the one weird thing on your sexual bucket list you’d like to try?
- Did you ever friend-zone someone before after sex or for some other reason?
- Have you ever dumped someone just because the sex was disappointing?
- Have you ever created art inspired by a past lover?
- Have you ever shared pictures of an ex with another guy?
- What was the first non-pornographic sex scene you remember watching?
- What awkward thing did you discover about your parent’s sex lives?
- Have you ever tasted yourself by accident or on purpose?
- What is your best sex technique to make a woman orgasm?
- What is the one sexual activity you would like more experience with?
- If you were dirty talking to your partner what are some examples you would use?
- What do you like to do immediately after sex?
- What’s the most extreme thing you’ve done to have sex with someone?
In conclusion, remember “dirty” is a colloquial word and there is certainly nothing to be ashamed about when it comes to sex. Sex is a natural act. It’s not dirty or shameful, so as long as it’s consensual and not based on any false pretenses. Only you can decide when it feels right to have sex and when you’re emotionally able to deal with the consequences.
This is why I frequently remind my readers not to sleep with a guy too soon, since this can easily turn into regret or heartache if you’re not prepared to deal with the outcome of that decision. In general, avoid sex until you’re sure he feels something emotionally for you AND you’ve made him invest serious effort into getting to know you. Have fun with your questions and get out of your comfort zone with some spicy conversation.
The 5 Word Phrase That Destroys a Man’s Love For You And Drives Him Out Of Your Life
There’s a simple 5 word phrase that will destroy any man’s love for you and drive him out of your life completely…
It usually comes out as an honest question when you want to connect with him…
But only serves to push him away and slowly kill your relationship from the inside out…
It can take a man who is filled with love and passion for you…
And make him feel cold, distant, and uninterested…
Have you figured out what it is yet?
Many women send this as a text message when they’re feeling insecure…
And then are confused why he suddenly pulls away and disappears completely…
Most of the women who ask it don’t even know how harmful it is…
Yet it can take a relationship that seems like it’s perfect…
A relationship where you feel loved, cared for, and like you’ve finally found “the one”…
And overnight, it can tear that relationship apart…
Leaving you confused, frustrated, and heartbroken…
If you don’t know what this simple yet seemingly innocent question is…
I want you to stop what you’re doing and go watch this video presentation that I put together for you at the link below…
My name is Matthew Coast and I’ve been teaching in the dating industry on since 2005…
I’ve helped hundreds of thousands of women, all over the world…
Get into relationships where they feel loved, seen, and cherished by the men they’re with…
I show you what this 5 word phrase is…
I’ll teach you about why men pull away, how to stop it from happening…
And how to attract the man you want…
Into a relationship where you’re loved and adored and treated like a priority…
No matter how painful things have been in your past…
You can attract a great man and have a great relationship…
Just click the link on your screen and the watch the video right now…
If you’re struggling with men pulling away from you…
If you’re tired of giving everything to a relationship and only being taken for granted…
And if you’re ready to have a man see you as a woman that he wants to be with forever…