There comes a time in your budding relationship where you can’t quite think of anything to say. Of course, you’re still dying to talk! You love chatting on the phone, texting, and meeting each other for dates.
But then you realize everything that you want to know you’ve already asked!
Not to worry. You haven’t begun to penetrate his mind yet. There are still many layers to explore, you just have to get creative about it. Think of a fun way to get some honest and intriguing answers that he might not admit in an ordinary conversation.
For example, games! There are a few games that are a lot of fun to play, not just as a group, but even with just two players. You and your crush!
So rather than list and explain all the silly question games (which seems like this article that I wrote a while back), I thought this time I might provide some sample questions that you can ask each other.
The games are self-explanatory and by reading the sample questions, I think you’re going to pick up on how things work very quickly. Ready? Here we go.
Truth or Dare (Get him to confess or else he has to fulfill an embarrassing dare)
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever Googled?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
- What are the first five things you would do if you woke up as a girl?
- Who is your secret crush?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever tasted or smelled?
- Have you ever lied to someone close to you?
- If you had invisibility powers who would you spy on
- Describe your ideal marriage mate.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What’s the most dramatic thing you’ve ever done for a woman?
- Have you ever offended someone because of sexual words or jokes?
- Have you ever experimented with spanking or restraints?
- What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve ever said out loud?
Kiss, Marry, Kill (Choose equal value options so that he really has to think about it)
- Your Enemy, Your Crush, Your Favorite Teacher
- Your Work Colleague, Your Best Friend, Your Last Date
- A Celebrity, a Politician, a Sports Star
- A Billionaire, A Super Model, A Rockstar
- Your Crush’s Sibling, Your Crush’s Mother, Your Crush’s Best Friend
- An Alien, A Cartoon Character, A Robot
- A Weird Guy or Girl You Know, A Cool Female Friend, Your Best Friend’s Spouse
- A TV Star, A Meme Star, A Porn Star
- Someone You Friend-Zoned, Someone You Think is Repulsive, Someone You’re Afraid Of
- Your Boss, Your Freakiest Friends with Benefits, Your Ex
- Your Neighbor, The First Girl You Crushed On, Your Best Guy Friend
- Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Princess Leia
- A Fugly Stranger, A Sexy But Dangerous Stalker, A Really Smart Person You Met on the Internet (and have never see in person)
20 Questions (Your crush will try to guess what you are)
- I’m Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory.
- I’m a piano.
- I’m a tomato.
- I’m Jack Sparrow.
- I’m the city of New York.
- I’m Grumpy Cat.
- I’m your sex toy.
- I’m Gold.
- I’m the last nightmare you had.
- I’m a spider.
- I’m the Millennium Falcon.
- I’m Cersei from Game of Thrones
- I’m a circus clown
Would You Rather (Over the top scenarios that reveal how his mind works)
- Have sex with an ugly person or not have sex with them but everyone believes you did?
- Date someone ugly but amazing in bed or someone beautiful who just lies there?
- Be seen all over Facebook in yoga pants or a bikini?
- Be blackmailed by a friend or extort money from a stranger?
- Become a Meme on the Internet or get a lot of money on the strict condition you can never tell anyone you’re rich?
- Have a few one-night stands with strangers or have a friend-with-benefits?
- Date two people at the same time or have a threesome?
- Read people’s minds or have super strength?
- Find your true love and get married young or sleep with 1000 partners and settle for someone average?
- Die a hero or live long enough to become a villain?
- Be a mafia leader or an assassin?
- Ride on a plane every day or never leave your state?
- Eat a variety of bland meals or eat your favorite dish over and over again for a month?
Never Have I Ever (Each of you has to be honest and admit what you’ve done or not done)
- Been disappointed by sex.
- Kissed or sucked feet and toes.
- Watched other people have sex.
- Been caught in sexual activity.
- Slept with someone within one day of meeting them.
- Slept with someone 10 years older or younger than me.
- Take nudes of myself.
- Had sex for over an hour.
- Had a one-night stand I regret.
- Hooked up or fantasized about someone I wasn’t attracted to.
- Catfished someone online.
- Read an erotic novel.
- Stared at a stranger, hoping they would hit on you.
The rules of the game aren’t what’s important. Have fun breaking the rules or creating your own rules. The point is, you’re bonding together by discussing hypothetical questions. You give each other permission to think outside the box and to come up with honest, funny, and outrageous answers. It not only shows your date how you think, but also showcases your humor and your good qualities.
Don’t play mind games. Mind games are stressful and deceptive. You never truly know each other when you avoid being honest. Instead, play question games. Get to know each other and enjoy the discovery process. Have some real fun not by strategizing but by being yourself!
The 5 Word Phrase That Destroys a Man’s Love For You And Drives Him Out Of Your Life
There’s a simple 5 word phrase that will destroy any man’s love for you and drive him out of your life completely…
It usually comes out as an honest question when you want to connect with him…
But only serves to push him away and slowly kill your relationship from the inside out…
It can take a man who is filled with love and passion for you…
And make him feel cold, distant, and uninterested…
Have you figured out what it is yet?
Many women send this as a text message when they’re feeling insecure…
And then are confused why he suddenly pulls away and disappears completely…
Most of the women who ask it don’t even know how harmful it is…
Yet it can take a relationship that seems like it’s perfect…
A relationship where you feel loved, cared for, and like you’ve finally found “the one”…
And overnight, it can tear that relationship apart…
Leaving you confused, frustrated, and heartbroken…
If you don’t know what this simple yet seemingly innocent question is…
I want you to stop what you’re doing and go watch this video presentation that I put together for you at the link below…
My name is Matthew Coast and I’ve been teaching in the dating industry on since 2005…
I’ve helped hundreds of thousands of women, all over the world…
Get into relationships where they feel loved, seen, and cherished by the men they’re with…
I show you what this 5 word phrase is…
I’ll teach you about why men pull away, how to stop it from happening…
And how to attract the man you want…
Into a relationship where you’re loved and adored and treated like a priority…
No matter how painful things have been in your past…
You can attract a great man and have a great relationship…
Just click the link on your screen and the watch the video right now…
If you’re struggling with men pulling away from you…
If you’re tired of giving everything to a relationship and only being taken for granted…
And if you’re ready to have a man see you as a woman that he wants to be with forever…